Saturday, October 5, 2013

OCTOBER BABY: HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST

Please remember I am still a teacher and I have several songs I kept on my iTunes from my PreK teaching days and yes I sing and dance around the house to them, thank goodness it's makes a little more sense now with Kensi around, but I will admit this was going on before she was ever here. I was a teacher, I am a teacher, I will always be a teacher. 
So my favorite Halloween song of all time goes way back to when I was in 1st grade in Nebraska. It was 'H-A-LL-O-W-EE-N Spells Halloween' and I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere that I can download it and put it on my playlist, but I do sing it to Kensi and every October for that matter.  
Most of these songs came from an album I bought for my preschoolers...which makes it a very kid friendly playlist and Kensi loves it. 

HAPPY DANCIN'!



Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.