Friday, October 4, 2013

OCTOBER BABY: HALLOWEEN PRINTS

I love decorating for fall and one of my favorite ways to decorate is by using artwork. In the past I've bought prints online and I've framed my own. Some of my favorite things to frame are scrapbook paper, greeting cards and fabric. It's an easy way to do it yourself, especially if you're on a tight budget, but sometimes you can't find exactly what you're looking for. A couple years ago Mike gave me Photoshop for Christmas and I haven't spent a ton of time on it, but I do love using it to make some simple art prints for our home.




These prints are now up in my shop, and ALL profits made from these prints in the month of October are going to St. Jude's Hospital. It's hard to believe that this year is almost at its end and I would love to give as much as we can to our charity for the year, especially since we'll be choosing a different charity for 2014. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.